עצות אסטרטגיה ממני?

בין אם זה קלף בודד או הקומבו הלוהט בשוק, חבילה תחרותית או משחק בין חברים זה המקום

מנהלים: Navidshi, kabanist

LiquidShit
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 18
הצטרף: 06/10/2002 , 2:00
מיקום: British Virgin Islands
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0

שליחה על ידי LiquidShit »

וזה לא מובן מאליו?
סאי
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 69
הצטרף: 16/1/2003 , 14:30
מיקום: כפר סבא

שליחה על ידי סאי »

אנטרקס למה אתה לא ממשיך??
ולמה שלא יעשו את הפינה הזאתי דביקה?
בהוקרה
סאי
Shefer
Loco de la Cabesa :}
הודעות: 4923
הצטרף: 29/9/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: חיפה

שליחה על ידי Shefer »

כי הוא בחו"ל, ועד שלא העלית את זה - אף אחד, כולל אותי, כבר לא זכר אותו.
לגבי הדבקות, יש נושאים שצריכים הדבקה ויש כאלה שלא. כרגע, גם את מה שאני כותב אני לא מדביק, כי אם זה לא מעניין אף אחד - לא בעייה שלי, זה תלוי בכם - אני לא אכריח אף אחד להסתכל על משהו שהוא לא רוצה.
חוקי פורום הם כלל יוצא דופן, כמובן. Apprentice זה נושא שהרבה אנשים דיברו עליו לאחרונה. הפינה של Psibeast כבר הרבה זמן מתה בגלל הלימודים.
drizztmagor
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 598
הצטרף: 14/12/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: הרצליה

שליחה על ידי drizztmagor »

שפר, אם לא שמת לב דורון כתה כבר כמה פעמים בפורום (ואפילו בעברית!) כשהוא שוהה לו בניו יורק אחרי סקי בצרפת.... אולי אתה שכחת אותו, אבל יש כאלה שלעולם לא יסירו מליבם את האיש בעל חולצת הDCI הסגולה... (: :D :D
Navidshi כתב:גם פרות מעדיפות לרעות באחו במקום להתבוסס במיצי הקיבה שלי, אבל זה לא מונע ממני לאכול סטייק. אז בואו נשמור דברים בפרופורציה.
Shefer
Loco de la Cabesa :}
הודעות: 4923
הצטרף: 29/9/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: חיפה

שליחה על ידי Shefer »

אותו = את ה-thread, לא את דורון =/
TheYoYoMaN
Site Janitor
הודעות: 246
הצטרף: 19/8/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: קרית אונו - מעוז הפשע והרשע
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי TheYoYoMaN »

יש דברים שלא ניתן לשכוח אף פעם*

*(שימו לב לצבע הסגול :))
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 6939
הצטרף: 20/10/2001 , 2:00
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

אני אמור להתארגן מבחינת אינטרנט שבוע הבא. משם זה הכל פונקציה של כמה אני אהיה עסוק בעבודה הלא חוקית שלי. בימים הקרובים אני אלך לבקר בניוטרל גראונד, ואז בטח אני אלמד כמה פטנטים חדשים :)
אנטרקס
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

הופ, לראש הפורום ולהדביק. אני אכתוב עוד אם וכאשר אני אחזור לראש מג'יק, כרגע אני טרוד בכל מני דברים טיפשיים ולא קשורים.
אנטרקס
Psibeast
Administrator
הודעות: 2944
מיקום: קריות
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Psibeast »

Shefer כתב: הפינה של Psibeast כבר הרבה זמן מתה בגלל הלימודים.
למעשה העדכון האחרון בפינה שלי היה ב-10 לאפריל שזה לא כל כך מזמן. הפינה שלי לא מתה עקב הלימודים, רק הואטה לקצב של מאמר פעם בחודש חודשיים (ויהיה מאמר גם בחודש מאי - מובטח).
Psionic Beasts. Top of the food chain and climbing.
Itay Winkler
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 3529
הצטרף: 26/1/2003 , 12:46
מיקום: Tel aviv
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Itay Winkler »

אלון, זו הודעה מלפני שלושה חודשים... :)
"Mori’s fourth-turn play was handshake, targeting Peleg."
Psibeast
Administrator
הודעות: 2944
מיקום: קריות
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Psibeast »

ואללה :)
רק עכשיו אבל שמתי לב לת'רד... עוד סימפטום של הלימודים :-:
Psionic Beasts. Top of the food chain and climbing.
Itay Winkler
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 3529
הצטרף: 26/1/2003 , 12:46
מיקום: Tel aviv
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Itay Winkler »

אכן... תתנחם בזה שהלימודים יביאו אותך לאנשהו והת'רד הזה לא :P
"Mori’s fourth-turn play was handshake, targeting Peleg."
Wolfy
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 392
הצטרף: 30/7/2003 , 18:46
מיקום: Tel-Aviv

שליחה על ידי Wolfy »

This is about the 1st and 2nd mistakes, so sorry i'm late.
1. When you (Antrax) talked about the Keep watch you didn't mention some very frequent situations:
In sealed , for example, you may be playing with an evasion deck.
I know that as you said you wont put cards in decks just for a certain situation but it happens a lot in sealed that you and your opponent beat each other, one player beats the other who has an atvantage in other resources, or some other situations.
In tournaments, if you play elves for an instance, you could use this card because aginst non beatdown decks (psycatog for an example), if you have more life and creatures in play you aren't necessary the winning player: a nice upheaval and psycho, followed by a removal on the first elf you play after the upheaval and your'e history, but I guess that for home brought decks there are cards that are much better.
2.For the subject of the Elvish pioneer: Tell me if i'm wrong, but many cards aren't useful in every situation or the late game but are still very good. You can't say that if a card isn't useful in certain conditions he's useless.

Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
הודעות: 1890
הצטרף: 19/5/2003 , 21:14
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Beryl the Green »

a: you arent late for anything
b: the pioneer sucks, no matter what you say. on the first turn he is nice, as he acts like a llanowar elf. any turn later though, and you already have your lands out, and he becomes a useless 1/1 where you would want a larger creature.
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
Wolfy
MTGil Wizard

שליחה על ידי Wolfy »

My point wasn't saying wheather elvish pioneer is good or not, useful or not, but saying that the reason Antrax said he sucks just makes a card less good, and it's not a reason for itself that the given card wouldn't be good. I don't say he can't suck for other reasons.
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

As for keep watch:
If you have many evasion creatures, it is identical to having many small creatures without blockers. In limited, if you can attack with many creatures who do not get blocked, YOU HAVE WON. Drawing cards is "I win more". In constructed, the decks who could draw many cards from keep watch are:
a) Not blue
b) Too fast to waste time on a card that costs 3 mana.
However, I could realistically see it being used in a control deck as anti-rush tech, possibly with a combination of a fog of some sort. It might be playable in some block constructed.

As for cards sucking because they might not be good, it's all about how useless they are when they're useless, compared to the probabilty of them being good multiplied by how good they are. I think that applies to all examples brought in the text. Elvish prioneer is at its worst a 1/1 vanilla creature, which I believe is generally agreed sucks in the late game. At its peak, it's a mana boost. People are invited to do their own math on this, personally I think the gain from getting another land on even the first turn, multiplied by the odds of drawing it on the opening hand, are not worth the loss of card (effectively) when you draw it in the lategame or even midgame.
Antrax
akroma
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 1025
הצטרף: 01/5/2003 , 19:36
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי akroma »

בקשר ל- יותר מידי מידע דוגמא פשוטה:

תוקף אותך 2/2 ויש לך קיר 2/3 שיכול לחסום אם אני לא מכיר את הדק של היריב ויש לו מנה פנוייה אני לא בטוח אם אני אחסום זו דוגמא פשוטה של לקחת סיכון אבל אם הוא קודם ישים לנד וישחק משהו אז הוא לא יוכל לתקוף חופשי
Wolfy
MTGil Wizard

שליחה על ידי Wolfy »

Antrax, you only took some parts of my reply, and ignored (at least in your reply) the others.
I was not trying to prove or say that the Pioneer is a good card but I just wanted to say you can't say a card is crap just because it's not always good (a friend of mine said savanha lions aren't good because they don't help in the late game, so I hope that now you can understand my opinion).
You made your point that it's not a good card by adding that it's also not good in it's peak.
and for the Keep Watch- I know it's not good in a constructed deck and I stated.
You didn't mention all the other situations which I included.
I don't say it's a good card but it can help sometimes, and for an example, you have something like eleven 1\1 weenies and your opponent has four 3\3's and has 4 more life than you. none of you have cards in hand. continue with a great card advantage.
I only ask that you'll not say "there are two situation and in both he's crap" but "mostly he's crap".
I still want to say that I don't say the two cards are good.
נערך לאחרונה על ידי Wolfy ב 31/7/2003 , 22:24, נערך פעם 1 בסך הכל.
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

Wolfy, I think you're the one who's been doing the ignoring. When you're attacking with 10 clerics vs. 3 beasts, you don't need 10 cards. You have won the game. Savannah Lions are not an amzing card in limited, they're only very strong in constructed. Your friend definitely has a point.
Antrax
Wolfy
MTGil Wizard

שליחה על ידי Wolfy »

1. If I was ignoring something i apologize.
2.I edited my post to a similar more detailed situation.
3. My friend didn't talk about the card in limited, but about the card (as I understand, I'll check and if i'm wrong i'll edit my posts).
4. I guess that in most of the things you were right, but I wanted to make a point and I think it was already made.
Your'e right in the cards' uselessness, but I just wanted to say that some of the things you wrote weren't totally accurate, and I guess I shouldn't bring up this discussion if not for what I learnt from it. Therefore, I will treat this overdiscussed arguement over (if it's okay with you).
5. also, I apologize if I annoyed you too much.
שלח תגובה