new combo

בין אם זה קלף בודד או הקומבו הלוהט בשוק, חבילה תחרותית או משחק בין חברים זה המקום

מנהלים: Navidshi, kabanist

lord markor
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 131
הצטרף: 27/10/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: חיפה
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי lord markor »

terravore, כאילו דה!
בכל זאת, בואו נחזור לקומבו ונעזוב שנייה את ה-terravore.
THE LORD HAS SPOKEN
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 6939
הצטרף: 20/10/2001 , 2:00
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

...בהתחשב שאני העליתי את רעיון הTerravore לראשונה, תן לי קצת קרדיט. שקלתי ופסלתי Wildfire, עקב הSynergy הזוועתי עם ציפורים ואלפים. Earthquake עובד פשוט יותר טוב. נזק ליריב, Terravore שמן ולך נשארת מנה מציפורים.
אנטרקס
lord markor
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 131
הצטרף: 27/10/2001 , 2:00
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי lord markor »

מי צריך ציפורים ואלפים כשלך יש יצור 14/14 trample אחרי שכל האדמות הושמדו?
THE LORD HAS SPOKEN
Sengir
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 13
הצטרף: 29/9/2001 , 2:00
מיקום: עמיקם
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Sengir »

חברים יקרים...
אני חושב ששכחתם את העובדה ש(כמעט) בכל קומבו דק שיש לו בערך דרך אחת לנצח חייבים, אבל חייבים כחול בשביל קאונטרים...
תנסו לעשות ספלאש בשביל הקלף מאונסלוט
Islands are the most broken card in Magic.
They allow you to play blue spells with no drawbacks.
nadav_z
MTGil Apprentice
הודעות: 112
הצטרף: 09/9/2002 , 2:00
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי nadav_z »

דבר ראשון על איזה קלף אתה מדבר? דבר שני לא מכ קומבו יש קאוונטרים. יש כאלה שמתרכזים במהירות ואז לא תמיד צריך קאונטרים, ובגלל זה אני משתמש בexplosive vegetations ובbop וkrosan tusker.
Orb

שליחה על ידי Orb »

krosan tusker ו-explosive vegetation אינם מהירים בכלל, וקומבו שכזה יפעל רק בתור 5 והלאה, וזה מאוד איטי ופגיע לקאונטרים.
שחור יכול לעזור עם דיסקרד.
להוסיף קאונטרים לדק הזה עשוי להיות בעייה, כי לא תהיה לו מאנה להטיל קלף קומבו ב-5 מאנה, וגם קאונטר באותו תור, ואם כן, ליריב תהיה מאנה ל-2 קאונטרים.
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

כשאתה מטיל Wildfire עם Terravore במשחק הוא מאד מאד מת. ואם אתה חושב שתהיה לך 9 מנה, אז אתה בבעיה בכל מקרה.
אנטרקס
Orb

שליחה על ידי Orb »

האמת היא שזה תלוי.
אם wildfire אומר each player sacrifices 4 lands, and then wildfire deals 4 damage to all creatures, אז terravore לא ימות.
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

הא. הכל קורה בו זמנית. הסדר על הקלף תוך כדי Resolution אינו משנה. הדבר היחיד שיכול לשנות זה העובדה שהPower/Toughtness של הטרבור הם סטטיים, ומחושבים כל הזמן, בעוד שמוות מנזק הוא State-based. אבל איכשהו זה נשמע לי מפוקפק שהוא שורד, למרות שאני לא בטוח כרגע איזה חוק רלוונטי כאן.
אנטרקס
nadav_z
MTGil Apprentice
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי nadav_z »

איזה דברים יכולים לעשות את הדק יותר מהיר אור?
מספיק לי לנצח בערך בתור 6...
Shefer
Loco de la Cabesa :}
הודעות: 4923

שליחה על ידי Shefer »

Antrax - you're right. The state-based is checked before resolution (before last priority had been given) and after its resolution (before priority would be given)

nadav - You won't win 6th turn against Flying Wurms, Sligh, Burning Bridge, etc. so no, you wanna win before sixth turn.

Sengir - Lapse is better than any counter in Onslaught and Complicate is, sorry to say, bad anyway.

markor - the Wildfire isn't going to leave NO mana to opponent, which needs exactly one black mana for Blood, one blue for Unsummon or Chain of Vapor, one of the rest is ... bad, but red kills your birds anyway, green goes with blue for the madness of the wurms, and white... if Master Apothecary is in play, you already lost, since you won't deal enough damage to bypass the bunker
Orb

שליחה על ידי Orb »

תור 6 זה די טוב, אבל זה בגולדפיש, בלי להתחשב ב-disruption או באפשרות שתמות קודם.

personally, i think complicate is pretty good, maybe even better than memory lapse, although it of course depends on the kind of deck and build.

i'm pretty sure the terravore doesn't die.
anti - if the card is written as "do X, then do Y", then you do X before Y, i believe.

but in this case that doesn't even matter because you don't check state based affects during the resolution of a spell, so the damage on the terravore would only be checked after the end of wildfire's resolution, when the terravore would already be fatter thanx to the destroyed lands.

Orr.
Antrax
MTGil Wizard
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Antrax »

All steps in resolution happen at once. No time between them. I've had this arguement with Psibeast before :smile:
Antrax
Orb

שליחה על ידי Orb »

anti, i'm not sure you're correct and would like to see a rules quote if you can provide one (i'm too lazy :smile:)

however, you didn't comment on the next clause in my post, about the terravore.
are you willing to admit that the terravore wouldn't die?
:smile:

Orr.
nadav_z
MTGil Apprentice
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי nadav_z »

terravore wouldn't die.
heres a quote from an article written today in magicthegathering.com

However, I believe that your deck idea could use some improvement. My friend and I had a concept kind of like this a while ago. We have been testing it on Magic Online. Overall, they are still Ponza decks -- Burn, LD, and a Big, Nasty critter. However, the creature we picked -- though still a Lhurgoyf -- was different: Terravore.

Now, the Terravore's power/toughness are based on the number of lands in a graveyard. Both Devastating Dreams and Wildfire each send lands to a player's graveyard first, then deal damage. Therefore, the Terravore will not only survive, but will still be the largest creature on the board, even if it is only a 1/1 before you cast the spell.
Nadav_Z
Shefer
Loco de la Cabesa :}
הודעות: 4923

שליחה על ידי Shefer »

I'll just take it step by step:
1) Terravore is smaller than 5/5 and Wildfire is cast (let's say it's 1/1, it doesn't matter)
2) Eight lands are sacrificed and each creature takes 4 damage.
3) State-based effects are checked. Terravore took 4 damage, but it IS a 9/9.
4) Terravore stays alive.

Reference:
T.11.5c - A creature with lethal damage (see Rule K.10.4) (which does not also have zero or less toughness) is destroyed. Regeneration can replace this event.
T.11.2 - All state-based effects are checked at once and applied at once in a single event, then the check is repeated until nothing happens.
K.10.4 - A creature is considered to have "lethal damage" if it has at least as many points of damage on it as its toughness. A creature with "lethal damage" is destroyed as a state-based effect (see Rule T.11).

Shortly - the last rule defines lethal damage as damage that is equal or bigger than the creature's toughness when the State-Based effects are checked.
To strengthen this point, I'll take rule T.6 that refers Resolution of a spell. Nothing in this rule says if the creature took lethal damage before the State-Based effects were checked, it'll die. The State-Based is checked between the resolution of the last spell and between gaining priority by any player (in this case).

Shefer :}
שלח תגובה