Eight-Player Standart Tournament-1st Place Report

זה המקום לדבר על כל דבר שקשור במג'יק ממוחשב, כולל מג'יק און-ליין (החלפות, בעיות טכניות, קלאנים, והודעות על אירועים שם), אפרנטיס, נטדראפט, מג'יק וורקסטיישן וכולי

מנהלים: kabanist, Sir Psycho Sexy

שלח תגובה
S_C_epter
The ScepterChant
הודעות: 2871
הצטרף: 16/7/2003 , 21:38
מיקום: פתח תקוה
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0
יצירת קשר:

Eight-Player Standart Tournament-1st Place Report

שליחה על ידי S_C_epter »

Liran (BLcrazzy) Came to my house today in the afternoon. He told me that a deck of Aviram (Trickster79) built got to the 2nd place in a standart tournament yesterday (He and Aviram were playing it). He wanted us to play with it in another tournament. I noticed that the deck, which was a type 2 "big red" deck wasn't built as well as it could be. I helped Liran to change it. He didn't want to take out the Barbed Lightnings, and he wanted to remove the Arc Slogger and play with 20 lands. I insisted on changing it the way I wanted to, furtunately, and after some trading we started the tournament.
First Round-Ghostbuster (1744 constructed rating)
He was playing a Ravager affinity deck. He was the one who beat Liran and Aviram at the Finals the day before.
Game one-He won the die roll, and played a second turn Arcbound Ravager which was Electrostatic Bolted immidiately. He's Disciple of the Vault which came down a turn later was Pyrite Spellbombed, and after holding his assualt I add enough mana to finish him off with a Fireball (he was Shrapnel Blasted and Pulse of the Forged a couple of turns before).
Game two-He was Horribly Missrable this time. He played a first turn Arbound Worker. In his second turn, he dropped his second Seat of the Synod and an Arcbound Ravager, which got Electrostatic Bolted at the end of the turn. I untapped, and Echoing Ruined his only 2 lands in play. On his turn, he played a Glimmervoid and a Disciple of the Vault. I untapped and Pyrite Spellbombed his only artifact in play, Arcbound Worker. He sacrificed his Glimmervoid at the end of my turn, and left with only Disciple of the Vault in play. He didn't drop a land in his next 3 turns, and when he did, it was too late. 1-0, 2-0.
Second round-Someone with a far east nickname-UW Control (1717 constructed rating)
Game one-I draw tripple Blinkmoth Nexus, which is UW's worst nightmare. After he took a lot of damage, he managed to morph an Exalted Angel. I handled it pretty well, but he added an Eternal Dragon later. I found a way to kill him with my burns, but I didn't get priority on his attack phase to turn my Blinkmoth Nexuses into creatures in order to chump block before I burn him to death. What a bad luck.
Game two-A second turn sided-in Slith Firewalker start smacking him up. He played a 3rd turn face down Exalted Angel. My slith was 3/3, I attacked and he didn't block, because he wanted to morph his angel in the next turn, but I Molten Rained his plains. On my next turn, I knew he would have enough mana to morph his Exalted Angel on his next turn (he plaincycled his Eternal Dragon), so I Fireballed her, and my Slith Firewalker got the job done because he didn't draw his Wrath of God.
Game three-He played Circle of Protection: Red, and Annuled my Culling Scales. I still managed to smack him with Solemn Simulacrum and Blinkmoth Nexus, and when he dropped his Eternal Dragon he add 1 mana open, and he was on 9 life. So I played Pulse of the Forge at the end of his turn, and he didn't prevent it. Then, I Shrapnel Blasted him, and he prevented and became tapped out. I untapped and Fireballed him to death. 2-0, 4-1.
Third round-BigCrownZiran (1771 constructed rating)-Ponza
Liran told me that he beat him on the tournament the day before.
Game one-He won the die roll, so I kept a hand with a Great Furnace, Pyrite Spellbomb, and some more non-land cards, because I knew I will draw 3 cards before I'll need to drop my second land. I drew a Darksteel Citadel on my first turn, dropped it and played a Pyrite Spellbomb. On his turn, he played a Slith Firewalker and hit me. I played a Great Furnce, and my Electrostatic Bolt and Pyrite Spellbomb killed the two Slith Firewalkers he had by turn 3. I noticed that he missed his 3rd land drop, and Molten Rained one of his two mountains. I had to Molten Rain once more before he scooped.
Game two-I was mana flooded, and he Electrostatic Bolted every moving thing I played. He attacked me with a 2/2 Slith Firewalker and a Solemn Simulacrum, and I took the damage even though I had a Starstrom in my hand (which was suppose to be sided out, but I wanted to keep them in and we didn't manage to sideboard on time, furtunately) because he add 5 untapped mountains (I was afraid of his Arc Slogger). He played another Solemn Simulacrum on his post combat main phase, so I was happy about my descision and Startstormed at the end of his turn. On his next turn, he played an Arc Slogger, and add 38 cards in his library. I was on 10 and he was on 12. I had 2 Shrapnel Blasts and a Darksteel Citadel in my hand, and a lot of lands + one Blinkmoth Nexus in play. I draw another Blinkmoth Nexus on my turn, and I wanted to attack him for 2 with my first Blinkmoth Nexus, and then Shrapnel Blast twice to victory, but he Electrostatic Bolted my attacking Blinkmoth Nexus so I had to Shrapnel Blast his Arc Slogger. On my turn, I Shrapnel Blasted him down to 7, and then played my topdecked fireball for exectly 7 damage. 3-0, 6-1, I won the 1st place and got 4 mirrodin boosters and 1 darksteel booster.
נערך לאחרונה על ידי S_C_epter ב 20/7/2004 , 20:04, נערך פעם 1 בסך הכל.
Master of Puppets כתב:גיחצי.
Orb כתב:"יאללה, דראפט".
Orb כתב: חארטה
Ergil
Single Star
הודעות: 2572
הצטרף: 27/9/2002 , 2:00

שליחה על ידי Ergil »

אתה מודע לעובדה שבהקשר של מג'יק, scoop משמעו להכנע?
Not even Elminster would like to see a volcano appearing under his ass
S_C_epter
The ScepterChant
הודעות: 2871
הצטרף: 16/7/2003 , 21:38
מיקום: פתח תקוה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי S_C_epter »

זה לא "לספוג"? אם אתה צודק, אז טעות שלי. עכשיו יהיה מקרא.
**עריכה: העניין תוקן. אני גם אנצל את זה כדי להגיד תודה רבה על כל הקרדיט שאני מקבל על הדווח המושקע שלי**
Master of Puppets כתב:גיחצי.
Orb כתב:"יאללה, דראפט".
Orb כתב: חארטה
X-reX
The Timetwister
הודעות: 387
הצטרף: 21/10/2003 , 18:31
מיקום: נס ציונה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי X-reX »