כיצד בונים "The Rock"?

בין אם זה קלף בודד או הקומבו הלוהט בשוק, חבילה תחרותית או משחק בין חברים זה המקום

מנהלים: Navidshi, kabanist

Mr. Serra
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 230
הצטרף: 19/9/2003 , 14:11
אמר/ה תודה: 0
קיבל תודה: 0

כיצד בונים "The Rock"?

שליחה על ידי Mr. Serra »

How do I build such a deck, without it being too shabby?...
"Born with Wings of light and a sword of Faith, this Heavenly Incarnation combines both Fury and Purity"

-Serra Angel
GothDude
Squirrley Wrath
הודעות: 2402
הצטרף: 16/1/2003 , 22:49
מיקום: חיפה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי GothDude »

I suppose that you mean the current Extended version of the deck?
Right then- There are two major factions or versions for the deck;
Each focuses on a different objective.

One version is more into beatdown, and the second is more into control.
The beatdown version includes only four BOPs as mana acceleration, plus spike feeders and a full maindeck of 4 Mongers. The control version runs four birds, four Llanowar Elves, plus four Cabal Therapy, and four Duress along with four copies of Diabolic Edict and one copy of Chainer's Edict. Both versions run two to three copies of Living Wish. Siderboard is of course dependant on the metagame, but both versions also run Haunting Echoes(Sideboard), and three to four Vampiric Tutors maindeck.

I'm only giving you cards here, because the deck is very flexible and shouldn't be a problem to build. What you do have to notice is that it's either heavy control or heavy beatdown- Any other version simply doesn't pack enough punch.
You light a man a fire, and he's warm for a night.

You light a man ON fire...and he's warm for the rest of his life
Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
הודעות: 1890
הצטרף: 19/5/2003 , 21:14
מיקום: Tel-Aviv
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Beryl the Green »

wrong. there is no beatdown. only heavy distruption. edict is also out of the question. i also suspect that there will be room for a chrome mox in there. The current metagame is all about 2-5 turn kills, and until wizards do the banning they said they would, rock cant win without the heaviest of discard, and even then a first turn charbelcher with a next turn kill would be harsh. you would also have to run 4 naturalize main
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
GothDude
Squirrley Wrath
הודעות: 2402
הצטרף: 16/1/2003 , 22:49
מיקום: חיפה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי GothDude »

Beryl the Green כתב:wrong. there is no beatdown. only heavy distruption. edict is also out of the question. i also suspect that there will be room for a chrome mox in there. The current metagame is all about 2-5 turn kills, and until wizards do the banning they said they would, rock cant win without the heaviest of discard, and even then a first turn charbelcher with a next turn kill would be harsh. you would also have to run 4 naturalize main
Damn, then it's really been a while since I played Ext..
You light a man a fire, and he's warm for a night.

You light a man ON fire...and he's warm for the rest of his life
Mr. Serra
MTGil Wizard

שליחה על ידי Mr. Serra »

What about Card drawing?..
"Born with Wings of light and a sword of Faith, this Heavenly Incarnation combines both Fury and Purity"

-Serra Angel
ben
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 2636
הצטרף: 07/6/2003 , 12:27

שליחה על ידי ben »

מה קרה לקלפי המפתח של הדק? 3-4 דיד , 3-4 ספיריטמונגר?

לא ממש ברור לי למה זאת אמורה להיות דק קשה למשחק...
Storm Tyrant
Weather Manipulator
הודעות: 1370
הצטרף: 15/3/2003 , 21:29
מיקום: תל-אביב
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Storm Tyrant »

give me a green/black card drawer... PoP doesnt count ;p
u all forgot pernicious deed.
ROFL | trades ONLY by phone : 056-425293
itayhi כתב:nimrod pwnz j00, he's 1337, j0ure not, j0ure not zup3ri0r 47 411, muh4h4h4
stitch
Zombie Maker
הודעות: 2066
הצטרף: 05/4/2003 , 17:23
מיקום: גן יאושיה (עמק חפר)
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי stitch »

מה אם yavimaya elder?
יהודי לא מגרש יהודי!
הוא רק מזיז אותו קצת...
itayhi
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 641
הצטרף: 03/3/2003 , 18:39
מיקום: חור קטן ושמו תל אביב

שליחה על ידי itayhi »

there's wall of something
1G
wall
when comes into play, draw a card
0/4
the meaning of life
ת'תקווה בלב נועל, עם חזק לא נתקפל
כי לא נולד הבן זונה שיעצור את ישראל
Mr. Serra
MTGil Wizard

שליחה על ידי Mr. Serra »

Is Decree of Pain an option?... It's also a reset key, and also a card drawer... according to what you told me, the deck requires very good mana efficiency, so It's quite possible to afford the mana cost. and another question. why not PoP?.. we got BoP, and Llanowar wastes, so It shouldent be a problem... should it?...

EDIT: besides, why not play Cycling cards?

-Serra Angel
itayhi
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 641
הצטרף: 03/3/2003 , 18:39
מיקום: חור קטן ושמו תל אביב

שליחה על ידי itayhi »

This is The Rock, not B/G cemetery
Decree is not appropriate, there are a lot of decks without so many creeps... maybe it's good in the side in mirror
the meaning of life
ת'תקווה בלב נועל, עם חזק לא נתקפל
כי לא נולד הבן זונה שיעצור את ישראל
Pizza_dUdE
Lord Of Dancing Goblins.
הודעות: 580
הצטרף: 20/5/2003 , 11:49
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי Pizza_dUdE »

itayhi כתב:there's wall of something
1G
wall
when comes into play, draw a card
0/4
Wall Of Blossoms.
גם אני חבר באגודת "עכשיו שכולם כבר שונאים את Itayhi זה כבר לא מגניב."
Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
יצירת קשר:

you dont get it. the enviroment is to fast for rock to be tier 1, and i dont even think tier 2. deed? one word- mindslaver. hey, where did your birds/monger/treetops/baloth go? oh well. And with turn 2 wins with charbelcher, the only way to win is through discard. and even then there is a chance that wount happen
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
ben
MTGil Wizard
הודעות: 2636
הצטרף: 07/6/2003 , 12:27

שליחה על ידי ben »

what the hell is "tier 1" and "tier 2"?
Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
יצירת קשר:

tier 1- the best and strongest
tier 2- lgood, but not as popular or as winning % as tier 1...

goes all the way down. examples (before mirrodin)
tier 1- psychatog
tier 2- tinker
tier 3- burning bridge
wake lord
Knight of the Black Lotus
הודעות: 4847
הצטרף: 21/6/2003 , 14:34
מיקום: ת"א מקום מרוחק מכל צוויליזציה
יצירת קשר:

שליחה על ידי wake lord »

רנן כרגיל אוהב להגזים

כרום מוקס.....לא!!! יש בופ אין משהוא ב2 שאתה רוצה להביא תור ראשון וואו אז וול בתור ראשון בשביל קלף חשוב אתה מגזים

נטורללייז מיין ממש ממש ממש ממש ממש ממש לא
רנן אף דק לא מנצחת אפילו 80% תור ראשון אף דק גם לא שני וגם לא שלישי עד אז כבר יש לך וויש לויג'ילנס ואחרי משחק ראשון 3-4 נטורלייז מקפצים פנימה

מה שהוא כן צודק זה שצרים הנד דיסטרקשן 4 דורס חובה 3-4 ט'רפי גם רצוי ואקווס... אול מייטי אקווס אחרי קצת הנד דיסטרקשן אתה מביא את זה וצ'רבלצ'ר יכול לקפוץ לי

ודיד הוא עדיין הכלי הכי חשוב של הדק במיוחד עכשיו אם כל הארטיפקטס שמסתובבים

אחרי הפיטיקיו התחלתי לפחד מטינקרים ושות' ( יש לי רוק ) עשיתי קצת פלייטסטינג ובאמת גיליתי ש3 דורס 3 ט'רפי לא מספיק הוצתי את הליבינג דט' ( היה מאוד חזק אבל עכשיו כבר אין כל כך הרבה דקים אם יצורין חוץ מגובלינס ושם כבר עדיף דיד ) בשביל עוד דורס.
עוד שינוי שעשיתי זה 4 נטורלייז סייד.
אחרי כל זה אני מנצח צ'רךח/נכךשלדחכנשחלדעגנךשדגענח וטינקר ( מיין מטא-גיים ) ואני מרוצה .
do the kirby dance with me!
(>")> <("<)
Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
יצירת קשר:

haha. not naturlize main? please tell me of a deck that doesnt use an artifact/enchantment in extended. i would be happy to know of it. chrome mox no? why not. the enviroment is fast, you need to catchup. the only deck that doesnt have it is tinker, and you can see why. nantuko vagiliant? WTF? more like shaman and humping monkeys
Storm Tyrant
Weather Manipulator
יצירת קשר:

רנן את על טראנסים או על פיטריות או אני לא יודע מה, תתחיל להרגע, אף אחד לא מגיע ל9 מנה תור שני בשביל הגובלין חגיעךדלכחה ועוד את הענין עם המאנות, לפחות לא באופן עקבי, ומי משתמש במיינדסלייבר? בכל מקרה טינקר זיינה את הצורה לרוב הדקים עוד לפני מירודין.
itayhi כתב:nimrod pwnz j00, he's 1337, j0ure not, j0ure not zup3ri0r 47 411, muh4h4h4
Beryl the Green
Tolarian Master
יצירת קשר:

1.tinker did not, it did "fair". you can see in brainburst who was number one most places, our favorite doctor teeth. tinker didnt come too close.

2. who uses mindslaver? i dont know, tinker, and also tinker.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=si ... 3/article3

read this please

3. the deck does have large chance to kill fast (charbelcher), and most common are turns 3-4. 9 mana no. 5 on the first turn? yes.
And yes, i am on mushrooms (:wink: itayhi :wink: )
Storm Tyrant
Weather Manipulator
יצירת קשר:

yes i know tog rules, yes i know tinker has lots of mana involved, yes i know u horesh sideboardonline+brainburst, and yes, u are annoying and plz stfu and dont talk so much in that silly voice of urs and take a prozak ffs.
and yes, i know my english sux, but guess what, i really dont care.
and no, i do not know nothing about extended/t2 after mirrodin, i dont care either, all i do is homework and cs ffs.
anything from mirrodin got into tog? i hope not the sucky specter ;Q
שלח תגובה